This is a hand crafted soy candle made out of 95% soy wax with 5% of stearin, to make it last longer. I melted the wax, added the made-in-France fragrance and poured the melted perfumed wax into the glass jar. The wick is made out of 100% cotton.
I chose the Cedarwood fragrance for this candle for I wanted to imagine how a wooden cabin of a ship would smell like. I have plenty of images in my mind and later on, I might try a version mixing Cedarwood with the perfumes of leather and rhum…! But for now, I love the scent of Cedarwood, I found it appeasing and natural. It brings an immediate warmth to the room. This scent is perfect for moments of relaxation, meditation and well-being. It deepens our connection to nature.
“The Captain’s Cabin” candle scent can be both feminine and masculine. It invites you to a place of calmness with a hint of exoticism and adventure!
The label is completely hand crafted in a free hand way, the paper is made out of 100% cotton. So every label is unique. It is attached to the candle with twine.
This is sent second scent out of three in this first hand crafted soy candles collection. Discover my other selected scents which are “Morning Beach Walk“, to imagine yourself by the seashore, a soft breeze caressing your skin, or “Home Sweet Home” mixing the warmth or vanilla with the freshness of lavender for a very comforting scent!
- 90g – 3,17oz
- Height : 2,56 inch – Hauteur : 6,5cm
- Diameter : 2,36 inch – Diamètre : 6 cm
- Duration: about 20 hours
- Wax: 95% soy wax, plant-based and biodegradable + 5% stearin
- Perfume: Cedarwood, made in France (Grasse), guaranteed without CMR
- Non toxic
- Brown glass / Black lid / White coton wick
- Let burn for at least 1h on the first time you lit it up, so that a “pool” as time to form around the wick, which will enable it to burn evenly and longer!
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface
- Never burn this candle for more than 4h at a time
- Do not allow the flame to touch the glass
- Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets
- Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass
- Glass may become hot during use
- Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight