This is a hand crafted soy candle made out of 95% soy wax with 5% of stearin, to make it last longer. I melted the wax, added the made-in-France fragrance and poured the melted perfumed wax into the glass jar. The wick is made out of 100% cotton.
I wanted a scent that could depict the marine air, the breeze flirting with the ocean waves. I found this very nice candle perfume that carries the freshness and lightness of the sea air.
The “Morning Beach Walk” candle’s scent is very fresh and subtle. If you don’t like scented candles too much, this one has a very delicate yet present perfume. It won’t invade your room but you will definitely smell it when passing by and suddenly you can imagine yourself walking a fresh sunny seashore, a soft breeze caressing your cheek.
The label is completely hand crafted in a free hand way, the paper is made out of 100% cotton. So every label is unique. It is attached to the candle with twine.
This is sent first scent out of three in this first hand crafted soy candles collection. Discover my other selected scents which are “The Captain’s Cabin“, for something woody or “Home Sweet Home” mixing the warmth or vanilla with the freshness of lavender for a very comforting scent!
- 90g – 3,17oz
- Height : 2,56 inch – Hauteur : 6,5cm
- Diameter : 2,36 inch – Diamètre : 6 cm
- Duration: about 20 hours
- Wax: 95% soy wax, plant-based and biodegradable + 5% stearin
- Perfume: made in France (Grasse), guaranteed without CMR
- Non toxic
- Brown glass / Black lid / White coton wick
- Let burn for at least 1h on the first time you lit it up, so that a “pool” as time to form around the wick, which will enable it to burn evenly and longer!
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface
- Never burn this candle for more than 4h at a time
- Do not allow the flame to touch the glass
- Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets
- Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass
- Glass may become hot during use
- Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight
Julia (verified owner) –
I already bought this candle on Visions of Atlantis’ tour back in February 2020 and I’m really happy I could bought them again. The scent of this candle reminds me every time of a fresh ocean breeze. It’s fragrance isn’t too strong or obtrusive and if you follow Clémentines recommendations for the candle you can rejoice them for a long time.